August 8, 2013

14 Weeks



14 Weeks

How far along? 14+6 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 13+ lbs gained so far (185)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: lower back issues
Best moment this week:Lunch with my mom
Miss Anything? I want a margarita so bad
Movement: I think I feel flutters here and there
Food cravings: Fried pickles this past Monday I had Dave buy some
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Were thinking girl but no confirmation yet
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  My 15 Week doctor appointment this week! (Friday Aug 9)


Okay accountability alert I am literally gaining too much weight to only be barley out of the first trimester, so I am going to make an effort to not eat out as much. As of right now I eat out pretty much everyday at least one meal, I know not the best thing for me or baby so I am going to make a change. No more eating out or my trainer is going to kill me come Feb 2014!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment