July 30, 2013

13 Weeks


13 Weeks

How far along? 13+5 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 12+ lbs gained so far
Maternity clothes? Not yet just hanging out in pj's most days, the life of a teacher off in summer
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Having issues when I lay on left side so I now lay on right
Best moment this week: telling our parents that they will be grandparents
Miss Anything? No
Movement: No
Food cravings: I want Chicken and hot sandwiches (Quiznos and Schlotskys) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Were thinking girl but no confirmation yet 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  My 15 Week ultrasound this week!


This week I got back into the gym in my snazzy shorts and pink top, having Tachycardia I watch my heart rate monitor constantly to make sure my numbers aren't too high. I walk daily at the gym on the treadmill and concentrate on a different muscle group each time I go.







No comments:

Post a Comment