January 2, 2014

Belly Cast DONE!


Belly Cast DONE!

My mom and I finally got around to making my belly cast last night and I think it turned out great. I wanted something tangible to commemorate my pregnancy and the birth of my son and I am so glad I came across belly casting on Pinterest. Overall it did not take very long to do, around 45min start to finish. My mom and I had a hard time keeping the linen strips straight and not knotted together, but once you get into the groove things got smoother for us. I got my belly casting kit from Zulily for $15 but it can be purchased at Amazon as well. I will post pictures after I paint it, but for now here is a look at my cast. I must say it is pretty amazing to see what everyone else sees when they look at me.


Linen Strips and Warm Water
Finished Product!!
My Mom and helper

No comments:

Post a Comment