January 15, 2014

Maternity Pictures



Maternity Pictures

I am a terrible person <gasp> I waited until the very last minute to schedule and take my maternity pictures. To be honest as I got bigger and bigger and the weeks kept climbing I was debating whether or not to even take pictures. I kept going back and forth and Dave was just as bad as I was about "caring" about such mundane things. In the end I am really glad that I went ahead and scheduled the shoot as our pictures turned out fabulous.

I chose to use the same photographer my sorority sisters and I used to take our 10 year AKAversarry pictures Daniel T. Davis Photography in Houston, TX. I One of my biggest fears was the weather, January maternity pictures just didn't appeal to me and I figured they would turn out blah. However, Sunday Jan 12th was the perfect day to take pictures as the weather really cooperated with us and it was not too cold or windy. Even though I am 37 weeks in the pictures, I will go ahead and toot my own horn by saying that I look really good to be so far along in my pregnancy. I remember various women, Dave's mom and mine, saying how my nose would spread and how I would be enormous (which is the perfect thing to say to a pregnant woman).

The location of Herman Park was chosen by Dave and if I do say so myself it was a really lovely location.





No comments:

Post a Comment