April 1, 2013

New Blog New Me...



New Blog New Me...

I decided that I wanted to start a new blog, my last one was beginning to turn a little too dark even for me.  Its a new year and I am looking forward to conceiving a baby this year, totally deserving a pat on the back for my upbeat spirit LOL. To update you a little on the TTC journey Dave and I have seen an RE and will be moving towards IUI in May. To start us on the path to parenthood, I will once again have to take an HSG exam and Dave had to complete an updated sperm analysis. I really am hoping that this year ends on a positive note as 2012 left me with a giant whole in my heart. I look forward to what is in store for Dave and I this year as we enter our third year of marriage, I gotta feeling mother or not this year will be a great year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment