November 10, 2013

28 Weeks

Baby Kai and I
28 Weeks

How far along? 28+4 Weeks (3rd trimester I am sooo blessed)

Total weight gain/loss: 196
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Yes on the lower parts of back :(
Sleep: Lower back issues
Best moment this week:Taking photos with my sorority sisters for our 10 yr AKAversary
Miss Anything? I want a glass a wine
Movement: Kai kicks all the time
Food cravings: Beef its what's for dinner LOL
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out and its so cute
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Nervous

Looking forward to: meeting the new man in my life come on Jan 2014


Yesterday I had my baby shower, will post about my big day later on, and today I took pictures with my sorority sisters. I can't wait to get the photos back, because we came up with some cute and unique ways to capture our time together as sisters. I am also so happy that they all traveled near and far to be in Houston for my baby shower and spend time with me. Even after all these years I have nothing but love for my sorors and cant wait to see what the next 10 years have in store for us.

UPDATE: Our pictures are back and they look AMAZING...
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc
Kappa Nu Fall 2003
Celebrating the moms to be, my Link and I are 5 weeks apart
My LSs
Being goofy and still cute

No comments:

Post a Comment