October 29, 2013

Edgepark Breast Pump Review

Medela Advanced Personal Double Electric Breastpump 
Breast Pump Review

Yesterday October 28, 2013 I received my breast and I am over the moon excited. As many insurance companies state you can't get a pump until after the birth of your child, I assumed I would have to wait until Jan. I started by calling my insurance company, BCBS, and was told I was eligible for a free pump and had three companies I could choose from to order. After checking out the websites for each company I decided to go with Edgepark, because they seemed to be the only company who had a Medela pump that was not on back order or a wait list. The pump I received was the Medela Personal Double Electric Breast Pump and personally to get it for free was such a blessing. If there is one thing I am nervous about it is breastfeeding. I keep a running list of what ifs playing in my head and I fear that I may not be able to establish the supply my baby will need to grow healthy, especially with me having to go back to work at 6-8 weeks. I am hoping my new pump will be able to alleviate my fears. Dave is super supportive and really wants me to try and go the whole year, my hubby is all for saving money LOL.

I highly recommend anyone who is trying to get a pump through a medical supply company to try Edgepark. The process took me about 10 minutes on the phone and I didn't need a doctors prescription. All they wanted was my information (Name, Work info, insurance info, EDD) and my Doctors information (Name and hospital number). It took the pump about 2 weeks to arrive at my house and it was well packaged.
Here are a few pictures of my baby










No comments:

Post a Comment